Then, began to talk about again and again: This come to, to the casual.
也不过自我安慰的最佳表现。
But also comfort themselves with the best performance.
我们就像飞蛾,明知道会受伤,也要扑到火上。
We are like a moth, you know it will hurt, but also to catch fire.
所有的结局都已写好,却忽然忘了是怎样的开始。
All outcomes have been written, but suddenly forgot how to start.
逐翻开那发黄的扉页,命运将它装订的极为拙略。
Gradually opened up the yellow pages, binding its fate to the very humble.
我一读再读,不得不承认,青春是本太仓促的书。
I read it again and again, had to admit, youth is a book too hasty.
你转身之后,我在自己的世界里静静体会孤独的样子。
You turn around, I feel lonely in my own world.
多希望,在我单人旅途的旅途的终点站,
Much hope, in my single journey of journey's end station,
遇到下一个你。
The next you.
你离开的时候,我站在窗口
When you left, I stood at the window
始终注视着你,目送你走。
Always watching you, watching you go.
你的脚步极慢极乱,
Your pace is very slow very messy,
我似乎都能听到那沉重又清脆的声音。
I seem to hear the heavy and clear voice.
你有什么不舍?你在想些什么?
You have what is not? What are you thinking about?
我始终都无法参透。
I always can't understand.
一步一步,走下楼梯,沿着那条路走得小心。
Step by step, down the stairs, walk along the road to be careful.
都未回头看我。
Never look back at me.
当你的背影消失在我视线的那刻,
When you figure disappear in my sight that moment,
好像所有的阳光都笼罩向你。
Like all the sunshine over to you.
所以我成了阴暗,在你完全离开以后。
So I became a dark, after you left.
